The Breast Reduction Center of NYC accepts most major insurance carriers for breast reduction plastic surgery. However, if you are interested in having breast reduction plastic surgery performed for aesthetic cosmetic reasons (and you are not a candidate for insurance based breast reduction coverage) and would like to finance your surgery we do offer financing.
Please note: We offer the most competitive pricing for breast reduction plastic surgery in NYC.
WOW! So happy! He did an amazing work on me with his magic hands. He took great care of me. His staff were super nice and helpful. I had a great experience at this plastic surgery practice. He was beyond professional, punctual, kind, and honest. What else would you want in a person, or a doctor, and even better, a Plastic Surgeon! He was everything I had hoped for and more! I could not imagine having better breast reduction results. ~ RealSelf
The Breast Reduction Center of NYC Accepts CareCredit™ Financing
- CareCredit offers instant credit verification
- CareCredit is one of the largest financial services companies in the world, which means you can trust them
- To date, CareCredit has helped over seven million people pay for and get the healthcare treatments they want
- Zero percent interest financing
- You just need to simply pay your minimum monthly payment
- No Interest plans feature monthly payments as low as 3% of the outstanding balance.
How much does a breast reduction plastic cost if I don’t have insurance or if my insurance carrier will not cover the cost of the surgery? There are typically five items that you will need to pay for as part of your breast reduction surgery. The cost for breast reduction surgery will vary depending upon procedure (since all cases are unique) but you will receive a quote at the time of your initial consultation at the Breast Reduction Center of NYC so there are never any hidden surprises. The costs involved with your procedure include:
- Preoperative Testing: For most patients this can replace an annual physical with your doctor. Testing orders are dependent on your health history, but typically include routine lab work, a history and physical and a letter of medical clearance from your primary medical provider. This is typically covered for patients with insurance, even for cosmetic surgery.
- Surgical Fee: This is the fee paid to the plastic surgeon for performing your breast reduction plastic surgery. This will be a set fee depending upon the type of breast reduction surgery you require.
- Facility Fee: This is the fee that covers the operating room and materials. This is a set fee.
- Anesthesia: The anesthesia fee varies depending on the length of your surgery.
- Pathology: All procedures requiring the removal of tissue will have specimens sent to a lab for pathology testing. This is typically an insurance covered expense, even for cosmetic surgery.
The Breast Reduction Center of NYC specializes in taking exceptional care of each patient from the initial breast reduction consultation to the post-recovery period. The honor and privilege of caring for our patients comes with the responsibility and dedication of the best in class board certified plastic surgeon and our staff to adhere to the utmost standards of excellence in patient care and final surgical outcome. As a best in class top rated breast reduction surgery specialist we provide highly personalized and comprehensive care. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a breast reduction surgery consultation or have questions about financing your breast reduction surgery please feel free to contact us:
Breast Reduction Center of NYC
800A 5th Ave
Floor 3, Suite B
New York, NY 10065